목회서신

전신갑주 기도문 Prayer of Full Armor of God 한글 & English

사이트관리자 0 7,426 2021.07.30 23:40

전신갑주 기도문 Prayer of Full Armor of God 한글 & English 

만든이: 황의정 목사 (Ph.D. in Intercultural Studies at Fuller Theological Seminary)

L.A. 둘로스선교교회 담임

Fuller Theological Seminary 객원교수

미성대학교 선교학 교수

주후 2021년 8월 30일. 

영적 무장을 위하여 전신갑주 (에베소서6:10-20)를 입습니다.

We put on the full armor God (Ephesians 6:10-20).

1. 주님, 영적으로 무장하고 기도하겠습니다.

Lord, we put on the spiritual armor and pray. 

2. 주님, 우리의 씨름은 혈과 육에 대한 것이 아님을 믿습니다. 

Lord, we believe that our struggle is not against flesh and blood. 

a. 사람들과 다투거나 반목하지 않겠습니다. 

We won’t fight with or antagonize people. 

b. 우리의 씨름은 정사와 권세와 어둠의 세상 주관자들과 하늘에 있는 악의 영들에게 대한 전쟁임을 믿습니다.

We believe that our struggle is against the rulers, authorities, powers of this dark world and the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. 

c. 하늘과 땅의 모든 권세를 가지신 예수님의 이름으로 대적하겠습니다.

We will fight in the name of Jesus who holds all authorities in heaven and earth. 

3. 주님, 전신갑주를 입습니다.

Lord, we will put on the full armor. 

a. 구원의 투구를 씁니다. 

We put on the helmet of salvation. 

1) 우리를 구원하신 예수님을 믿습니다. 예수님의 십자가와 부활을 믿습니다.

We believe in Jesus who saved us. We believe in his cross and salvation. 

2) 눈과 귀에 보혈을 바릅니다. 보고 듣는 것으로 원수들이 침투하지 못하도록 막아주시옵소서!

Cover our eyes and ears with the blood of Christ. Guard our sight and hearing from evil.

3) 눈과 귀에 성령의 기름을 바릅니다. 영의 눈과 영의 귀가 열려서 하나님을 보게 하시고, 성령의 음성을 잘 알아듣게 하소서!

Anoint our eyes and ears with the holy spirit. Open our spiritual eyes and ears so that we can see God and understand the voice of the Spirit.

4) 입술을 제단 숯불로 지져주시고, 파수꾼을 세워주소서! 위로하고 격려하고 세우는 말을 하고, 치유와 회복의 말과 구원의 복음 진리만 전하게 하소서!

Cleanse and guard our lips with the live coals of the altar. May we only speak words to encourage and build up others—words of healing and recovery—and spread the gospel truth of salvation.

5) 머리에 있는 모든 질병을 치유하소서! 두통, 편두통, 어지럼증, 불면증, 눈의 질병, 귀의 질병, 치아와 입의 질병, 코와 호흡기 질병, 기관지의 질병 등 모든 질병을 고쳐주소서!

Heal all kinds of diseases in my head! Cure us from all sickness such as headache, migraine, dizziness, insomnia, eye disease, ear disease, tooth and mouth disease, nose and respiratory disease, bronchial disease!

6) 지성을 새롭게 하소서! 내 머리에 들어있는 모든 지식을 하나님께 드립니다. 하나님의 말씀에 합당하지 않는 지식을 포기합니다. 오직 지식에까지 새롭게 되어, 모든 사상, 세계관과 가치관과 윤리와 도덕적 기준을 하나님의 말씀에 맞추겠습니다. 이해력과 판단력과 관찰력, 선택하고 결정하는 능력을 탁월하게 해주세요. 

Renew my intellect and knowledge. I dedicate all my knowledge in my head to you, Lord! I abandon all the knowledge which is not in line with Your Word! All my thoughts including worldview, values ethical and moral standards will be aligned to Your Word, the Bible! Dear Lord, bless my understanding, judgment observation, selecting and decision making prominant! 

b. 의의 흉배를 붙입니다.

I put on breastplate of righteousness

1) 믿음으로 사는 의인을 보혈로, 말씀으로, 성령의 불로 더욱 의롭게 하소서!

Make the righteous more righteous with the blood, the Word, and the fire of holy spirit.

2) 불의와 타협하지 않고, 불의의 이득을 탐하지 않고, 불의에 굴복하지 않고, 불의와 싸워 승리하여 하나님의 의를 구하는 의의 용사가 되겠습니다. 

We will not compromise with the unrighteous nor desire unrighteous gains. We will not give in to unrighteousness but will become the soldiers who fights for the righteousness of God.

3) 저희 마음이 항상 순결하고, 정직하고, 의롭고, 평안하고, 기쁘게 하소서! 

Make our hearts pure, honest, righteous, peaceful and joyful. 

4) 마음이 온유하고 겸손하여 예수님을 닮게 하소서!

Make us gentle and humble like Jesus.

5) 주님, 제 가슴에 있는 모든 질병을 치유하소서! 심장, 간, 폐, 위장, 대장, 소장, 신장, 췌장 등 오장육부(五臟六腑)의 모든 연약함과 질병을 치료하여 주소서! 모든 암(癌)을 치료하소서! 당뇨와 합병증을 치료하소서! 

Lord, heal all diseases in my chest! Strengthen and heal our heart, liver, lung, stomach, large intestine, small intestine, kidney, pancreas, etc. Heal those of us with all cancers! Heal those of us with diabetes and all complications that came with it!

6) 예수님, 저의 감정적인 상처를 치유하시고, 제가 감정적으로 건강하게 해주세요! 슬픔과 우울함을 치유하시고, 분노를 제거하고, 감정적인 기복을 조정해주소서! Lord, heal my emotional wounds and strengthen my emotional health! Heal my sadness and depression, get rid of my anger and wrath, and control my emotional ups and downs! 

c. 진리의 허리띠를 띱니다. 

We put on the belt of truth.

1) 신구약 66권은 신앙과 삶의 유일한 표준이며, 오류가 전혀 없으며, 영원불변의 하나님 말씀입니다. 

The 66 books of the Old and New Testaments provide the standard of our faith and life in Christ. They contain no errors and are the word of God that lasts forever. 

2) 모든 성경은 하나님의 감동으로 된 것으로, 교훈과 책망과 바르게 함과 의로 교육하기에 유익한 말씀입니다 (딤후3:16). 

All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness. (2 Timothy 3:16)

3) 배에서 생수의 강의 흐르도록 성령으로 충만하게 하소서!

May the river of life flow from our stomach and fill us with the holy spirit. 

4) 예수님, 저의 배와 허리에 있는 모든 질병을 고쳐주소서! 디스크와 허리의 질병을 고쳐주소서! 뼈와 골수를 튼튼하게 하소서! 대소변을 원활하게 해주시고, 비뇨기관을 건강하게 해주세요. 

Heal those of us with herniated disc and other spinal diseases! Strengthen our bones and marrows. Please make my urination and defecation smooth and ease, and make my urinogenital organs strong and healthy!

5) 예수님, 저의 의지를 강하게 해주세요. 제가 결정한 것을 추진하는 능력을 강하게 해주시고, 하나님께 순종하는 능력이 탁월하게 해주세요. 믿음으로 추진할 때 낙심하거나 좌절하지 않고, 끝까지 실천하게 해주세요. 

Dear Jesus, make my will very strong! Help my carrying out my decisions without discouraging and giving up and make me prominent in obeying Your will! 

d. 평안의 복음으로 예비한 신발을 신습니다. 

We put on the shoes of gospel of peace

1) 가는 곳마다, 만나는 사람마다 평안하게 하고, 십자가와 부활의 복음을 전하게 하소서!

May we spread the gospel of the cross and resurrection everywhere I go and to everyone I meet.

2) 모든 만남에서 화평을 이루고, 전도하는 사람이 되겠습니다.

We will bring peace and share the gospel in every relationship. 

3) 관절염과 신경통 등 무릎과 발의 모든 질병을 고쳐주소서! 

Heal those of us with arthritis and neuralgia and all other diseases in the knees and feet.

4) 주님, 제가 항상 있어야 할 곳에, 있어야 할 시간에 있게 도와주시고, 만나야 할 사람을 정한 시간에 만나게 하소서! 주님께서 동행하시고 제 발걸음을 인도하시어 섭리적인 만남의 복을 누리게 하소서! 

Dear Lord, help me to be where I sould be at the right time and meet people at the right time and right place! Jesus, please walk with me and guide my footsteps to enjoy the blessing of Divine Contact! 

e. 믿음의 방패를 듭니다. 

We raise the shield of faith. 

1) 성경 말씀을 믿고, 성령님을 믿습니다. 하나님의 선하시고 기뻐하시고 온전하신 뜻을 믿습니다. 

We believe in the word of Scripture and the Holy Spirit. We trust in God’s goodness and will. His will, in which God delights, is complete.

2) 강하고 담대한 믿음을 주시옵소서! 

Give us faith that is strong and bold. 

3) 이 믿음으로 모든 시험을 거뜬히 물리치고, 승리자가 될 것을 믿습니다! 

With this faith we will overcome all tests and become the victors.

4) 기도의 믿음, 전도의 믿음, 순종의 믿음, 헌신의 믿음, 기적의 믿음, 축복의 믿음, 승리의 믿음을 주소서!

Give us faith in prayer, evangelizing, obedience, sacrifice, miracles, blessings and victory.

5) 신유(神癒 Divine Healing)를 믿습니다. 어깨, 팔, 팔꿈치, 손목과 손가락의 관절염과 모든 질병을 고쳐주소서!

We believe in divine healing. Heal those with arthritis in shoulders, arms, elbows, wrists and fingers!

f. 성령의 검을 듭니다. 

We raise the sword of the holy spirit.

1) 성령의 음성을 듣고, 순종합니다. 

We will listen and obey the voice of the Holy Spirit. 

2) 모든 불순종과 교만과 거짓과 불신앙과 분열의 영을 예수님의 이름으로 추방합니다. 

We expel the spirit of disobedience, pride, lie, unbelief, and division in Jesus' name.

3) 모든 원수 마귀들은 한 길로 왔다가 일곱 길로 도망갈지어다!

May all the enemy demons come in one way and flee in seven!

4) 우리 가정과 교회를 예수님의 이름으로 축복합니다! 사랑과 은혜로 충만할지어다!

We bless our home and church in Jesus' name! Be full of love and grace!

4. 성령으로 충만하게 하여 주소서! 성령의 은사들과 열매를 허락하소서! 

Fill us with the Holy Spirit! Grant us all kinds of Gifts of the Spirit and Fruits of Spirit!

5. 성령 안에서 무시로 기도하게 하소서! 

Help us to always pray in the Holy Sprit!

6. 성령님, 이제 제가 어떤 기도를 드릴까요? 성령님의 인도하심을 따라서 기도하겠습니다. 

Dear Holy Spirit, what do You want me to pray now? I want to pray in agreement with you and follow your guidance. 

. . . .

. . . .

Comments